FREE FOR YOU...$$$ FOR US!
There are two programs of which PSP is a member that allows
you to help support our theatre without costing you a
dime. Please check out the programs below and thank you
for doing your part to help us continue to provide outstanding
theatrical productions for the Pacifica and coastal communities.
TONER CARTRIDGE AND CELL
PSP is also enrolled in a recycling program that helps the
environment while helping to raise funds for our theatre.
PSP receives a financial contribution for each old inkjet
cartridge, toner cartridge and cell phone we recycle. So
start collecting old cartridges and cell phones from home,
work, and friends and donate them to help PSP. Donations
accepted in a drop box in the theatre lobby. For more information,
contact PSPs Treasurer at 650-359-8002.
PSP is now affiliated with eScrip, an online philanthropic
organization that gets merchants to donate a portion of
purchases made by supporters who are signed up with the
program. All you have to do is create an account and register
your grocery club, bank, and credit cards. Every time you
make a purchase at a participating merchant, a portion
of your purchases go directly to PSP!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Patrons (like you!) register their cards online
with the program. This is a completely secure process!
2. You then use the registered cards at local merchants
who are also enrolled in the program. (see the Participating
3. The merchants then make the contributions to PSP!
It costs you nothing to contribute to PSP through this
All the contributions come from the merchants!
- Go to http://www.escrip.com
- Click the "Sign Up" item
on the orange bar across the top.
- Use the Group Search to find Pacifica Spindrift Players
- Click the link that they provide for our entry
- At this point you can search for up to two more groups
you want to support or click "next" to continue.
- Complete the required information on the contact information
form (required fields are in red) and click “next.”
- Enter any cards you wish to register with the account
- Confirm the information you have entered and click “confirm.”
Send a completed
registration form to the address
listed on the form.
Call our eScrip Coordinator at 650-359-8002.
Someone will call back to sign you up right over the phone!