PSP receives all of its funding through ticket sales, fundraising events, sponsorships, and donations from the general public. Every contribution makes a huge difference and is greatly appreciated. Donations are gladly accepted for all aspects of theatre production, including these items:
- Monetary Donations
A monetary contribution helps us in so many ways; not only does your gift help fund operational expenses but it also helps us put on fantastic shows! No monetary donation is too small – even the loose change in the bottom of your purse or the inside of your couch can make a difference.
There are three ways to donate:
- Online: Donate through our partner Vendini.
- In Person: Bring your loose change, dollar bills or checkbook to any PSP show and drop it into our colorful Loose Change Jar at the end of the show
- By Mail: Mail a check to our Box Office at 1050 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044
- Office Supplies/Building Maintenance
As a non-profit, completely volunteer-run community theatre, PSP relies on the donations of our members and patrons for various business necessities, like electronics, office supplies including paper, pens, etc., shelving units, power tools, painting supplies, even light bulbs – every little bit helps!
- Costumes/Props/Set Pieces
Many of the items you will see on stage were donated by members of our Community! From dresses to dishes, office furniture to bedroom sets, if you have something you no longer want and getting rid of please contact us to see if we could use it in an upcoming show – imagine how fun it would be to see that item on stage!
- Kickback Programs – Free for you, $$$ for us!
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to PSP whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know: same products, same prices, same Amazon Prime benefits.
- Support us by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com and pick Pacifica Spindrift Players as your charitable organization today!
We are a 501(c) organization, so all donations are fully tax deductible.