Directed by Roger Generaux
May 31 to June 23, 2013
The 4th production of the 2013 Season
Written by: A. R. Gurney
Andrew Makepeace Ladd III and Melissa Gardner, both born to wealth and position, are childhood friends whose lifelong correspondence begins with birthday party thank-you notes and summer camp postcards. Romantically attached, they continue to exchange letters through the boarding school, college years, war, careers, and more. Through these letters it is clear how much they really meant, and gave to, each other over the years—physically apart, perhaps, but spiritually as close as only true lovers can be.
Each performance of Love Letters features one of three different couples.
- Roger Genereux and Janie Deovlet
May 31st, June 7th, June 15th and June 23rd
- Laurie Frater and Jean Barnhart
June 2nd, June 8th, June 16th and June 21st
- Steve Schwartz and Pamela Ciochetti
June 1st, June 9th, June 14th and June 22nd
Extra! Extra! Read all about it…
- Pulitzer Prize-nominated ‘Love Letters’ opens at the Spindrift by Jean Bartlett of the Pacifica Tribune
- The Spindrift presents five-star testament to friendship with ‘Love Letters’ by Jean Bartlett of the Pacifica Tribune