How To Buy Tickets
There are two ways to purchase tickets for PSP shows:
Visit our Online Box Office to conveniently, safely, and securely purchase tickets on the web. Just click, purchase, and print your Eticket/confirmation and bring it to the theatre to receive your tickets.
Now featuring reserved seating. Click here to see our seating layout before ordering your tickets.
- The Online Box Office closes two hours before each performance.
- The following transaction fees apply for online ticket purchases:
- $1.00 for each ticket priced under $15.00
- $1.50 for each ticket priced $15.00 and up.
- The Online Box Office is not set up to take Season Subscriber reservations; Season Subscribers must use the reservation line to reserve tickets for any show.
- Members must enter their designated coupon code when purchasing tickets, and bring their membership card to the Box Office in order to receive the discount.
Call our Reservation Line at (650) 359-8002. Indicate the number of tickets, the date of show desired, your name and phone number, and provide your credit card number and expiration date. We will return your call confirming your reservation request.
- The Theatre reservation line provides an outgoing message of useful information about the current production, directions, etc. To skip the message and leave your reservation information, press # (pound sign).
- We regret that we cannot guarantee a return/confirmation call if you request show tickets on the same day of the performance you wish to attend.
- We will have your tickets waiting for you at the Box Office on the day of the show. Members must show their membership cards when picking up tickets at the Box Office in order to receive the member discount. We require 24-hour cancellation notice for all ticket purchases.