Annual Meeting of the Membership
July 16, 2016
Pursuant to the Bylaws of the PSP Board of Directors, the Annual Meeting of the PSP Membership will be held on Saturday, July 16, 2016, beginning at 11 a.m. in the Gallery at 1050 Crespi Drive in Pacifica.
You qualify for PSP Membership if any one or more of the following is true ONE MONTH prior to the Annual Meeting:
- You are a current PSP season ticket holder;
- You have provided at least ten hours of service to PSP (participation as cast, crew, or staff of any PSP show since July 31, 2015 meets this requirement); or
- You have donated at least $100 to PSP since July 31, 2015.
1. Welcome and State of Theater Address with President Gary Pugh Newman
2. Financial Report with VP Finance Stephen Kanaski
3. Introduction of Election Candidates with Secretary & Parliamentarian Michael Lodick
4. Upcoming and Current Fundraising Events with VP Sales & Fundraising Mae Linh Fatum
5. PSP Volunteer Opportunities with VP Membership & Volunteers Joanie Pugh Newman
6. Announcement of 2016-17 Artistic Board Chair with Outgoing Artistic Board Chair Barbara Williams
7. Presentation of 2016-17 Season Ticket Packages INCLUDING Announcement of the Kander & Ebb Musical with the NEW Artistic Board Chair
8. Special Sneak Peak Preview Performance with the cast of Mary Poppins
9. Election Results and Q&A with the 2016-2017 Executive Board of Directors and the NEW Artistic Board Chair
10. Closing Remarks with President Gary Pugh Newman
Light refreshments will be served after the meeting.
During this meeting, the membership will vote to elect three new PSP Executive Board members, who will take office in August 2016. Any eligible PSP Member may vote at the meeting.
For more information on the candidates running for office, check out their candidate profiles. Intent-to-Run forms were due June 6, 2016.
If you will not be able to attend the Annual Membership Meeting, there are two other ways to vote:
1) You may vote online, although online voting cannot be anonymous.
2) You may download and submit an absentee ballot. For your absentee ballot to be counted, print your name legibly and sign the back of your envelope. The ballot must arrive BEFORE the election (11 am, Saturday, July 16). Please allow up to 3 business days to arrive in the local mail. Mail your ballot to Pacifica Spindrift Players, 1050 Crespi Dr, Pacifica CA, 94044. You can also drop your ballot off at the theater.
If you have questions, please call (650) 359-8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.